1. What are some examples of the cards?
2. Does this really help couples?
3. Will this fix a rocky or struggling relationship?
4. Is this good for newlyweds or new relationships?
5. Is this good for couples who have been married a long time?
How many cards are there in each box?
What are the different categories of the cards?
Are the questions more serious / thoughtful or more fun, lighthearted?
Are the questions flirty, racy or sexual?
How many cards are about children and parenting?
How long is the average ‘game’?
How many players can play this game at one time?
Are the questions PG or child friendly?
Are there any questions about past relationships?
Are there any blank cards to write more questions on?
Are rules included on how to play?
Are there any duplicate questions between this and other Talking Point Cards products?
Would this make a good wedding / bridesmaid / valentines day present?
What age range is this appropriate for?
Is this a good game to play with multiple people in a group?
Would this be suitable for a long distance or geographically separated relationships?
My partner doesn’t like to talk much, will this work for us?